Our team of highly trained professionals acts as owner advocates to protect your business and let you focus on what matters most. Our services range from short-term contracts and training sessions to long-term, on-site placement, to meet our client needs on a cost-effective, individualized basis.
Industrial Risk Control, LLC provides Technical Safety, Project Management, and Facility Management services to industries including pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, and R&D. Our objective is to provide resources to manage your gaps and enable you to focus on your core business.
Here are just some of the ways we support our clients:
- Facility project management, facilities services, qualification, calibration, and EHS services using embedded employees or part-time EHS
- Management of both active and custodial state facilities
- Driving and managing high hazard safety programs
- Cost-effective support based on client need, from site-based, focused services, to regional support, to regulatory compliance focus and ground-up EHS program design for smaller companies
- Access to our robust, well-established Facility Services network to provide Integrated Management Services, as well as individual project and maintenance support
Industrial Risk Control seeks to hire and retain independent workers, capable of technical and service contributions at various levels. Our objective is to hire well, train, and provide development opportunities so that we can provide a rewarding environment for our employees and the best and most effective support possible to our clients.